Weathering steel, often referred to by the genericized trademark COR-TEN steel and sometimes written without the hyphen as corten steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to eliminate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance after several years exposure to weather.
Weathering steel is a family of low carbon steels that have additional alloying elements mixed in with the carbon and iron atoms. These alloying elements give weathering steel better strength and more corrosion resistance than typical low carbon steel grades.
We, at AMCO Metals , develop and support quality and advancement and direct them in our items through consistent endeavors and quality control. We benefit our clients an exceptional quality item profile, helping them to pick an appropriate one for their industry.We are a maker, merchant, stockist, provider and exporter of Corten Steel Plates, both Corten A Steel Plates, that are eminent for their climate safe capacities and high quality, and, Corten A Steel Plates, which are light bodies and frame a defensive outside layer to keep erosion under control.
Corten Steel Plates Specifications :
- Corten Steel ASTM A242 TYPE 1 Plates Applications Industry
- ASME A588 Corten Steel Plates Main Export Countries
- Other Types Of Corten Steel Plates
OUR MAIN EXPORT COUNTRIES
- ASIA - Thailand, Singapore, Sri lanka, Vietnam, Bangladesh, South Korea
- Middle East - Kuwait, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Qatar,Oman, Bahrain, Jordan
- Europe - United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium, France, Croatia, Spain
- South America - Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Paraguay
- Africa - Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa,Sudan,Libya